Our Cabernet grapes have been used in some of the best Australian wines, however we wanted to see for ourselves! We produced a small amount of this wine the previous year and it was a stand out...with some customers saying it was their favourite out of our range. With demand high, and expectations surpassed we produced enough Middle Child for everyone in 2017!
'Middle Child' - the reason we have rules
Open Fermentation Method.
Stored in American Oak Wine Barrels for 18 months.
Crafted by our Award Winning Wine Maker.
SANDERGROVE ESTATE 2017 'MIDDLE CHILD' CABERNET SAUVIGNON - Dozen
Middle Child is a smooth drinking red wine that will take your senses on a journey of black currant, dark chocolate, crushed violets and spices and is crafted by our Award Winning Wine Maker Phil Christiansen using traditional methods.
- APPEARANCE – Medium Purple. Lots of Thick Legs.
- NOSE – Clean. Medium plus intensity. Plenty of berry and crushed violet.
- PALATE – Dry to medium acidity. Medium to high Tannins.
- BODY – Medium with blackcurrant, chocolate and spice flavours with a long finish.
- Quality wine to be drunk now but also will age well.
14.6% Alcohol volume. 8.6 standard drinks.
VEGAN friendly...no fining agents used.
SERVE WITH – Sharp Cheddar, Gorgonzola and Walnuts
We delivery anywhere in the Brisbane metropolitan area for free.
Please contact us for a freight quote to your area.