After the huge response to our first Shiraz, we bring you our third vintage of the hand crafted Chaste.
This is a beautiful boutique wine with hints of chocolate, liquorice and rich berries.
Open Fermentation Method.
Stored in American Oak Wine Barrels for 18 months.
Crafted by our Award Winning Wine Maker.
2017 'Chaste' Shiraz.
Chaste Shiraz is a smooth drinking, delicious red wine, crafted by our Award Winning Wine Maker Phil Christiansen.
- APPEARANCE – Medium Purple. Lots of Thick Legs.
- NOSE – Clean. Medium plus intensity. Blackberry and Blackcurrant.
- PALATE – Dry to medium acidity. Medium to high Tannins.
- BODY – Medium with black fruit cedar flavours with a long finish.
- Quality wine to be drunk now but also will age well.
14.6% Alcohol volume. 8.6 standard drinks.
VEGAN friendly...no fining agents used.
SERVE WITH – Meat, Pizza, Pasta, Cheese.
We delivery anywhere in the Brisbane metropolitan area for free.
Please contact us for a freight quote to your area.